Increase energy, reduce soreness, improve sleep quality, and ramp up heart health with Aggressive Strength Recovery Oil! Loaded with Magnesium, MSM. and Zinc.
Recovery Oil Benefits Lets talk about one of the main ingredients in the recovery oil which is magnesum oil. One very important unique component of magnesium oil is that it increases DHEA levels big time and is an overall hormone optimizer. According to Dr Carolyn Dean, author of The Magnesium Miracle “as magnesium is absorbed through the skin and underlying fatty tissues of the body it sets off many chain reactions, one of which ends in the production of DHEA.”
DHEA is a critical hormone for stress management and balancing the actions of the stress hormone cortisol. DHEA also acts as a back up reserve for testosterone production. Depleted levels of DHEA adversely affect testosterone levels.
I do not have to take Dr Dean’s word for it as I know for a fact that magnesium oil increases DHEA levels. Over a year ago I was telling my health practitioner friend Rosemary that my DHEA levels were on the low end of normal. I have tried DHEA supplements in the past and never received a significant increase in DHEA levels. Moreover, I was always reluctant to take exogenous forms of hormones as they inevitably shut down your own production. I rather maximize natural production wherever possible. Rosemary recommended that I give magnesium oil a shot as it successfully increased her DHEA level dramatically. After two months I had my saliva checked and my DHEA measured at 618.5 pg/ml (reference range 72-500 pg/ml)! Before the magnesium oil I was at 250 pg/ml so that is quite an increase.
The hormone optimizing benefits of magnesium oil are not the only benefits. According to Dr Dean, “when you are under serious physical and even emotional stress, your body may not be producing a sufficient stomach acid, which is required for digestion and for chemically changing magnesium into an absorbable form.” In other words, when you are stressed your ability to absorb and utilize oral forms of magnesium is compromised. Fortunately, magnesium lotion is applied topically and does not have to deal with the GI tract. The benefits of magnesium are numerous. However, you actually have to absorb the magnesium to derive maximum benefit (or for many any benefit) so why even bother chancing it with oral magnesium? Magnesium Oil is inexpensive and should be part of your health routine today.
Ready to improve recovery and experience the best sleep ever? Order nowWhy Magnesium is so important and why you should order the most efficient form of magnesium today **
- Magnesium works inside our tissue cells bonding with ATP to produce energy pockets for our body’s vital force
- Magnesium is required for the body to produce and store energy
- Magnesium helps obesity genes from expressing themselves
- Magnesium is necessary for the production, function, and transport of insulin
- Magnesium is one of the most important neuroprotectants known. Magnesium helps protect cells against environmental neurotoxins such as pesticides.
- Magnesium is critical for protein synthesis which is a must for muscle building
- Magnesium allows the body to burn fuel and create energy in an efficient cycle during exercise that does not lead to lactic acid production and buildup
- The feel good hormone serotonin depends on magnesium for its production and function.
- Magnesium is the ultimate stress management nutrient and supports the adrenal glands that get worn out from stress
- Magnesium activates enzymes that control digestion, absorption, and the utilization of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Research shows a direct relationship between the amount of magnesium in the diet and the ability to avoid high blood pressure.
- Magnesium is just as important as calcium to prevent and treat osteoporosis
- Magnesium keeps calcium dissolved in the blood so it will not form kidney stones
- Magnesium is necessary for insulin to open cell membranes for glucose
- Magnesium is the second most prolific element inside human cells
- Magnesium is nature’s calcium channel blocker: too much calcium entering cells can cause symptoms of heart disease, asthma, and headaches.
- Magnesium keeps calcium out of cells; when magnesium is low, calcium rushes in, causing cell death.
- Adequate levels of magnesium are essential for the absorption of and metabolism of calcium.
- Magnesium converts Vitamin D into its active form so that it can help calcium absorption.
- Magnesium is required to activate an enzyme for new bone growth.
- Magnesium is a vasodilator, opening up blood vessels
- Magnesium therapy reduces cholesterol levels
- Magnesium is required for the enzyme activity that lowers LDL cholesterol
- Magnesium lowers triglycerides and raises HDL cholesterol
- Magnesium is needed for an enzyme that converts omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids prostaglandin’s which are necessary for heart and overall health
- When sufficient levels of magnesium are present in the body cholesterol will be limited to necessary functions such as the hormone production and the maintenance of membranes.
- Sweat loss during intense exercise depletes magnesium
- Outside of the bones and teeth, the highest concentrations of magnesium are in the heart and brain
- Magnesium helps to transmit nerve signals
- Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxant
- Magnesium relaxes blood vessels in the fingers to treat Raynaud’s syndrome.
- Magnesium helps alleviate PMS and PMS headaches
- Magnesium is an important part of treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- Magnesium helps detoxify toxic chemicals
- Magnesium binds with and helps eliminate heavy metals from the body
Ready to improve recovery and experience the best sleep ever? Order nowGetting the most out of magnesium
- Both calcium and magnesium are required for either mineral to work properly (1 to 1 ratio works well)
- Adequate Vitamin D is critical for the body to utilize magnesium
- Magnesium needs support from B vitamins to get into the cells
- Selenium helps magnesium stay inside cells for maximum benefit
**Above info from Dr Dean’s outstanding book “The Magnesium Miracle”
Next lets get into why Zinc is so important
- Helps create inflammation-fighting enzyme called superoxide dismutase
- Important for immune system and white cell growth
- Has antioxidants properties
- Important for healing wounds
- Helps fight stress
- Plays a big role in cell growth and tissue repair
- People with rheumatoid arthritis often have low levels of Zinc
- important for prostate health and sexual health in men
- Essential for sperm production and semen volume
- A zinc deficiency can reduce testosterone production in men by up to 50%
- Zinc helps improve sleep quality especally when taken with magnesium
- Minimizes cold symptoms
- ZInc gets in the body where cold symptoms attack and makes symptoms less severe
- Helps fight acne and improves skin health
- Zinc can support healthy hair growth by improving immune system function
- Improves the antioxidant aspects of the liver
- Increases metal detoxification
- Improves thyroid health
- Low levels of zinc are associated with low levels of T3 the most active thyroid hormone
Finally the benefits of MSM
- Improves effectiveness of antioxidants
- Can improve mental alertness and ability to concentrate
- Has been shown to improve mood
- Reduces GI tract issues such as diarrhea and constipation
- Reduces muscle cramps
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Reduces pain from chronic arthritis
- Improves hair and nail growth
- May increase the ability to metabolize carbohydrates
- Helps with wound healing